PLEASE DON’T COME TO THE SURGERY UNLESS INVITED
BUT WE ARE STILL OPEN!
And we will be open on the Easter Bank Holiday Friday and Monday.
With the current coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions and the government advice to stay at home wherever possble, please do not attend the surgery unless invited. But please do contact us if you are unwell or have a health concern as we are still here to assess and advise you.
- Our phones are still open as usual
- Our website has lots of ways you can contact us, please use this where you can
- Prescription requests are still being processed
- Our GP, nursing and admin teams are available
- Doctors, nurses and all staff are using other ways of contacting and assessing you where possible, for example by telephone or video consultation
- Reception Team are using other ways of contacting you to avoid you coming to the surgery building, for example sending forms by SMS text
- Prescription requests are all being processed electronically to a nominated pharmacy
- We will be open on the Easter bank holiday Friday and Monday as a special measure.
From Wednesday 8 April 2020 we will have a new online way to contact the doctor instead of ringing to ask for a telephone consultation.
From this date, take a look in our Consulting Room and Reception & Enquiries for the different ways of sending in a request to us.